Wednesday, April 7, 2010

it's "OFFICIAL" no 2nd season...

What an amazing week I had! Going back home made me realize how much I missed SoCal! So much to do. I haven't been outside that much since ere moving to Olympia, WA. I will have a special announcement next week on my vlog which I am calling "Ducks Vlogstrosity" Anywho, here is this weeks episode where I talk about my trip and the fact that Anaheim will not be in the playoffs for the first time in 4 seasons (sorry but it's a tad long):



I mention that I have a couple of photos from my trip and here they are:















"Oh my precious Pond, how I've missed you..."

















Warm-ups before the Ducks/Stars match













Ducks V Stars: 03:29:2010













Ducks V Canucks: 04:02:2010

















My friend of 4 years, Jackie and I!





Got Selanne to sign my sweater!





Also met Scotty for the first time, had him sign my Official SCF Game Puck! Selannes on the other side!

Like I said, it was amazing being back home, seeing family, old friends and meeting new ones! Had a blast and I can't wait to return!

Go Ducks!

0 comments: