|[RC: "'Chase & Dump and Dump & Chase', that's what we're gonna do!" photo by Jae C Hong]|
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Posted by gcducksfan at 8:15 AM
Sunday, October 2, 2016
|[Brown: "But didn't I do it all for the nookie?" Photo by unknown]|
Posted by gcducksfan at 9:17 AM
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
|[RC informs the troops that their up & coming season will probably be crummy. Photo by me]|
- The donuts from The Donut Man are tasty! So is my coffee from Ink + Bean!
- Time to start: D-zone breakout drill (RCs head still looks like the bottom of a decomposing eggplant)
- RC loves to yell
- Dannis - no shot at making the team
- We gonna trade Fowler or what??
- This years ever so motivating motto: "'Good enough is the death of greatness'"... No, I'm not joking.
- Group 1 w/ Fowler, Stoner, Julis, PTOs(who won't be here come start of the season), Montour
- Mayray/Vermette: some of the new dudes
- Dump n Chase. That's new, right?
- Jared Boll: our lord and savior
- World Cup of Ugly Ass Jerseys players not here
- Cogs and Boll on the same line for past couple of practices - welcome to the 4th line, Corgs! But let's be honest, it's RC so it will be the 1st line.
- Carlyle is all about the D, and nothing else but the D
- Man, I could use a nap right about now
- Bernier has some of the weakest calves that I've ever seen. Wear pants, dude.
- Skating in circles for 15 mins = hard nips cause it's cold
- It's over. I need beer.
Posted by gcducksfan at 8:50 AM
Monday, April 25, 2016
Posted by gcducksfan at 10:04 AM
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
|Nashville Predator fans rejoice after their team go 2-0 in the round one...by jumping in pools of their own poo.|
Posted by gcducksfan at 9:24 AM
Sunday, January 17, 2016
|[Doughty: "Hey Quicky, warden says that if we win tonight. we can use our goats for conjugal visits!!' Photo by K. Lee]|
Posted by gcducksfan at 11:41 AM
Friday, January 15, 2016
|[Perry: "So Jamie, Tyler's your private pool boy, eh? He for hire??" Benn: "Yeah!!!" Photo by P. Noble]|
Posted by gcducksfan at 8:59 AM